A Delightful Suite for Weekend Getaways on Cape Cod
Comfortably appointed with a king four poster bed, wood-burning fireplace, cherry armoire with cable TV/DVD/VCR, and two reclining chairs, this two-room suite at Ashley Manor is the ideal place to spend a relaxing getaway on the Cape.
An adjoining room features a double bed and comfortable reclining chair. The full bath has a tub and shower combination and a separate Jacuzzi whirlpool tub. This suite will accommodate three people or two who require separate sleeping areas. A lovely suite for two, or even three…named for a Cape Cod yacht, originally christened Charmer, which was seized by the English and renamed Canterbury.
- King four poster bed
- Double bed in adjoining sitting room
- Silent ductless air conditioning and heat
- Second-floor suite
- In-room coffee and tea maker
- Private bath with tub/shower combination
- Separate Jacuzzi tub
- Wood-burning fireplace (seasonal)
- Cable TV and DVD player
- CD player
- Hair dryer
- Small beverage refrigerator stocked with bottled water
- Wine glasses and wine opener
- Ashley Manor spa robes
- Ashley Manor signature bath amenities
- Beach towels and beach totes
- Accommodate child 14 years and older or 3 adults
Maximum guest 3
- Low season $229 (November 1 thru May 25)
- High season $309 (May 26 thru October 31)
Add $50 per night for third person.
Ashley Manor is strictly a non-smoking inn. Smoking is not permitted in the inn or on the grounds.