Select our honeymoon suite on Cape Cod. The Ashley Suite rivals standard hotel accommodations, as it is very romantic and private with an entrance through French doors off the patio, overlooking the gazebo and lush landscaped grounds. This suite features a queen, canopy bed, sitting area for two with reclining chairs in front of the wood-burning fireplace, entertainment center with TV/DVD and mini-refrigerator.
The bathroom is spacious with a large Jacuzzi tub for two (pull-out shutter doors allow for a view of the fireplace from the Jacuzzi) and an over-sized, walk-in-shower. A beautiful room for that special occasion.. or any occasion.
This suite was featured in the Boston Globe travel section - Checking Inn, April 2, 2006. Named for the inn, this is our flagship suite! Everyone's first choice, this suite has elegance, privacy, and open views of the garden.
- Silent Ductless Air Conditioning and Heat
- Queen bed
- Private bath with glass-enclosed shower
- Separate Jacuzzi tub for two
- Wood-burning fireplace (seasonal)
- Two recliners
- Cable TV and DVD player
- CD player
- Hair dryer
- Ashley Manor spa robes
- In-room coffee and tea maker
- Small beverage refrigerator stocked with bottled water
- Wine glasses and wine opener
- Ashley Manor signature bath amenities
- Private entrance
- Beach towels and beach totes
Low Season $229
High Season $289
Ashley Manor is strictly a non-smoking inn. Smoking is not permitted in the inn or on the grounds.