Perfect for Massachusetts weekend getaways on Cape Cod, this is a delightful, two-room suite with an elegant, queen pencil-post bed, a working fireplace, cherry armoire with cable TV/DVD/VCR, and two large wing chairs to complete the master suite.
An adjoining sitting room features a double bed, antique writing desk and a comfortable reclining chair. The full bath has a tub and shower combination and a separate two-person Jacuzzi whirlpool tub. This suite will accommodate three people or two who require separate sleeping areas. A lovely suite for two, or even three...named for a Cape Cod yacht, originally christened Charmer, which was seized by the English and renamed Canterbury.
- Air Conditioning
- Two-room suite that will accommodate up to 3 guests
- Queen bed in master suite with two large wing chairs
- Double bed in adjoining sitting room with recliner
- Private bath with tub/shower combination
- Separate Jacuzzi tub
- Wood-buring fireplace (seasonal)
- Cable TV and DVD player
- CD player
- Hair dryer
- Ashley Manor spa robes
- In-room coffee and tea maker
- Small beverage refrigerator stocked with bottled water
- Wine glasses and wine opener
- Ashley Manor signature bath amenities
- Second-floor suite
- Beach towels and beach totes
Low Season $209 - add $100 per night for third person
High Season $289 - add $100 per night for third person
Ashley Manor is strictly a non-smoking inn. Smoking is not permitted in the inn or on the grounds.