A Delightful Suite for Weekend Getaways on Cape Cod
Comfortably appointed with a King four poster bed, wood-burning fireplace, Cherry armoire with a 32″HDTV and two mid century book nook reading chairs. This second floor two-room suite at Ashley Manor is the ideal place to spend a relaxing getaway on the Cape.
An adjoining room features a double bed and comfortable slipper chair for your additional guest. The full bath has a shower over tub combination and a separate oversized jetted tub. This suite will accommodate three people or two who require separate sleeping areas. A lovely suite for two, or even three…named for a Cape Cod yacht, originally christened Charmer, which was seized by the English and renamed Canterbury. Rochambeau for the King bed is only fitting for this spacious guest suite!
- King four poster bed
- Double bed in adjoining sitting room
- Room and Bath 476 square feet
- Silent ductless heat and air conditoning
- Private bath with shower over tub combination
- Separate Jacuzzi tub
- Wood-burning fireplace (seasonal)
- 32″ HDTV
- Hair dryer
- Decanter with filtered water
- Wine glasses and wine opener
- Ashley Manor spa robes
- Beekman 1802 luxe bath amenities
- Beach towels and Natural hemp beach totes
- Accommodate child 14 years and older or 3 adults
Maximum guest 3
- Mid season $259 (November 1st thru May 2nd)
- High season $332 (May 3rd thru October 31st)
Add $75 per night for third person.
Ashley Manor is strictly a non-smoking inn. Smoking is not permitted in the inn or on the grounds.