Your Destination for Romantic Vacation Getaways on Cape Cod
Queen Charlotte’s Suite
This spacious first floor suite at Ashley Manor is entered through a private hallway, which separates the suite from the common rooms. It has a king-size bed, sitting area with the matching reclining chairs, wide pine floors, a period hearth and mantel framing the Rumford fireplace. Privacy and modern amenities blend with Colonial charm making this the most sought after guest room in the Manor.
It also has a secret! The bath features a large Jacuzzi tub for two, mirrored closets, and a second bath area with remodeled walk-in shower. This spacious suite is ideal for a romantic Cape Cod getaway. Named for King George’s wife. Oh yes, the secret is found in a hidden staircase that begins in this room and goes up through the second floor to the attic, said to be where Tories were hidden during the Revolutionary War!
- King size for poster bed
- Room and Bath 500 square feet
- Silent ductless heat and air conditioning
- Private bath with remodeled glass-enclosed shower
- Separate Jacuzzi tub for two
- Wood-burning fireplace (seasonal)
- Two recliners
- 40″ HDTV
- Hair dryer
- Decanter with filtered water
- Wine glasses and wine opener
- Ashley Manor spa robes
- Ashley Manor signature bath amenities
- Grand first floor room
- Beach towels and beach totes
- Secret Passage (Inquire)
- Accommodates 2 adults
- Mid season $249 (November 1 thru May 25)
- High season $319 (May 26 thru October 31)
Ashley Manor is strictly a non-smoking inn. Smoking is not permitted in the inn or on the grounds.